Augusta Anchor Gatherings
What is an Anchor Gathering?
An Anchor Gathering is a small-group that meets once per month to encourage and connect moms who have children with special needs. The purpose of these groups is to help women find a safe, secure place to be heard and understood.
- 2nd Sunday of each month | 5PM | Columbia Road near Grovetown
- 2nd Monday of each month | 7PM | Evans
- 3rd Tuesday of each month | 10 AM | Martinez
- 1st Tuesday of each month | 1PM | Evans
- 3rd Thursday of each month | 10 AM | Martinez
- 1st Thursday of each month | 6:30PM | North Augusta
- 2nd Friday of each month | 6:30 PM | Furys Ferry Road area